Spanish Delish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish Delish

Football Fantasies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Wait--------

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pattyg

pattyg

-Wait-------- Empty
PostSubject: -Wait--------   -Wait-------- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:37 pm

Title: Wait
Pairing: Cesc/Iker, Iker/Becks
Summary: Cesc's POV

I look at him from a distance, beauty radiates from him, the sun hitting his face at all the
right angles, highlighting his god-like features. He flies through the air almost effortlessly.
Diving, catching, falling...gracefully, in that order. He looks at me briefly and my heart flutters.

You'd think that because there is something between us, it'd get old, but with Iker it never does.
It's like falling in love with him all over again...every time our eyes meet. His smile, the gateway
to his soul, that giving, loving soul I adore.

Iker commands the team like a Captain does his ship: seamless, flawless, skillfully. I admire him from the bench. He looks at me again and this time my heart nearly stops. Maybe he doesn't know how lethal his gaze is...all the ammunition in the world fails in comparison to it. I'll have to tell him to be careful
with that weapon for the future.

Training ends and I get nervous, he's walking towards me, laughing and joking with the others.
He wanted to keep "us" under wraps, so he just glances every chance that he gets...the lust and love is there I can see it and feel it. But it's too far out of reach. I can't reach for it.

It's then when an unexpected guest wraps his arms around my keeper. David. His David. My rival.
I've never hated England, my second home, as much as I did at this moment.

Then I remember that just because he's my number one...I'm not his. I will always be his number two.
They always told me he was out of my league, that he only had eyes for one man and it wasn't me.
When David leaves Iker will come back to me...and I will be waiting. For now I watch the
man I love, with the man he loves. I wait my turn.
Back to top Go down
Gfab

Gfab

-Wait-------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Wait--------   -Wait-------- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:45 pm

OMG SadSadSad that was brilliant bb! One of your best fics by far. You can just feel Cesc's emotion, how deep he feels.

Youshould so post this on LJ, I'm sure everyone would agree....

I love it, quiero mas!
Back to top Go down
pattyg

pattyg

-Wait-------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Wait--------   -Wait-------- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:51 pm

awwwwww that means the world to me coming from you amor. Exactly bebe that's what I wanted to portray...poor Cesc.

*gets nervous* i should? okay bebe.

LMAO...hmmm i'll think of another lol
Back to top Go down
Gfab

Gfab

-Wait-------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Wait--------   -Wait-------- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:35 pm

You write incredibly!

Yes, please write more:D
Back to top Go down
pattyg

pattyg

-Wait-------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Wait--------   -Wait-------- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:40 pm

not as incredible as you bebe. you kick ass.

hahahha okay amor. i have to get that wave of inspiration,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-Wait-------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Wait--------   -Wait-------- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Wait--------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spanish Delish :: Spain :: Fics-
Jump to: