Spanish Delish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish Delish

Football Fantasies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fernando and I (Part 1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gfab

Gfab

Fernando and I (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Fernando and I (Part 1)   Fernando and I (Part 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:52 pm

Title: Fernando and I

My parents passed away when I was ten years old. My sister and I were taken to a place far away from where we grew up. My father had a friend in Madrid who had promised to look after us if anything were to happen to him. My father had many friends, Carlota and I knew most of them. But when we drove up to our new home, I couldn’t tie any of them to a place like this.

“This is it?” asked Carlota, admiring the view outside the window.

“I guess so,” my expression very much the same as hers.

The place was beautiful. It wasn’t like anything I’d ever seen. It wasn’t a house, but a glorious palace. The kind of place you read about in stories.

“Papa knew these people?” my sister asked, just as surprised as I was.

We were commoners like everyone else in our village. We weren’t wealthy and we certainly couldn’t afford a palace like this.

“I don’t know,” I replied, my mind filled with many questions. How were we to grow accustomed to a place like this? How would we fit in?

“It’ll be okay,” announced the driver, “Master Torres is a very kind man.”

“Master Torres?” my sister and I said in unison.

“Yes, he’s the master of this place. The mistress is also very sweet, you two will like her,” he promised. “Now off you go.”

We carefully stepped out of the car, and walked up the gravel road that led to the grand entrance.

“Finally, you’ve arrived…” a delicate voice declared. A woman with soft features and few grey hairs met us at the door. “I am Florencia Torres, this is my son, Fernando…” a sandy-blond boy, no older than 14, peered from behind the woman and smiled at me.

“Hello, you must be Cesc?” he asked.

“Yes and this is my sister, Carlota,” I replied, grabbing my sister’s hand in the process. “Go on, say something…”

Carlota had always been a little shy with people she didn’t know. She was a lot like my mother in that aspect. They were both quiet and reserved. I took after my father, who was a very responsible man. The kind of man I hoped to become someday.

“Hi…” Carlota finally pronounced.

“We’ve heard so much about you two,” said the woman named Florencia. “I’m so sorry about your parents. Jose and I were devastated when we found out the news.”

“It’s okay,” I mumbled, keeping my eyes on the blond, freckly boy. “They’re in a better place now.”

“You are mighty brave for a boy your age,” acknowledged the Mistress.

“I have to be, I want to be a good example for my sister…”

Mistress Florencia smiled and nodded her head like she understood. “Very well,” she announced, “I’d like to welcome you both to your new home…” she turned towards the palace and urged us to follow.

I held my sister’s hand tightly and trailed behind her. Her son, who I later learned was named Fernando, turned to my sister and I and grinned, “I think you and I are going to become great friends!” he mumbled cheerfully, which caused me to blush in the most strangest of ways. This family had never met us and here they were, welcoming us to their home. Who knew people with money could be so humble?

“Me too,” I finally replied, grinning right back at him.

‘Me too,’ I told myself, hoping this home, their home, would bring us good fortune.
Back to top Go down
pattyg

pattyg

PostSubject: Re: Fernando and I (Part 1)   Fernando and I (Part 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:00 pm

OMG!!!!! I LOVE IT BEBE!!!

AHHHH Baby Cesc and Baby Nando awwwwwwwwww i can picture them all skinny and little

pobrecitooos cesc y carlota bebe Sad

OMG quiero mas mas mas mas

I wanna know what happens amor!

It's like a book! me encantooooo
Back to top Go down
Gfab

Gfab

PostSubject: Re: Fernando and I (Part 1)   Fernando and I (Part 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Really? You think it was good? Embarassed I was really bored LOL

me too! LMAO!!! little fer and cesc, so cute! That's the way I invision them....

I know, they lost both their parents *sigh*

Yeah? Well I'll continue to write some more just for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pattyg

pattyg

PostSubject: Re: Fernando and I (Part 1)   Fernando and I (Part 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:35 pm

I thought that it was AMAZING bebe. LMAO you should be bored more often amor.

hahahahah awww bebe those pics of when they were little lol

that's so sad amor Sad losing a parent is the hardest thing ever pobeshitos

mmmmm yay! thanks amor i can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fernando and I (Part 1)   Fernando and I (Part 1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fernando and I (Part 1)
Page 1 of 1